2016 AFL Europe Euro Cup
Welcome to the 2016 Euro Cup! This year’s tournament is being held in Lisbon, Portugal at the National Stadium Jamor.
Date: Saturday 8th October 2016
Venue: Lisbon, Portugal (National Stadium Jamor)
Your registration fee of €110 + Eventbrite Fee, this year INCLUDES all of the following:
- Playing registration fee
- Event t-shirt
- 2-night accommodation at either Hotel Amazonia or Praia Mar (price is for a triple room with two of your teammates)
- Breakfast on Saturday and Sunday at your hotel
- Wristband and free entry in the official after-party
Please note – if you wish to stay at the accommodation for longer (before or after the tournament), please contact us ASAP on firstname.lastname@example.org so we can organise this for you. Beds are limited so get in early.
Any volunteers who which to help during the event can register on Eventbrite AND contact AFL Europe at email@example.com. The price for Volunteers covers your accommodation and breakfast we will supply you with lunch, t-shirt and never ending gratitude.
All umpiring enquiries regarding Euro Cup can be made by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org – registration is available on the Eventbrite link.
1) The Player was predominantly resident in the country of the league between 10 and 16 years of age subject to the qualification in sub clause A below.
2) The Player is a citizen of the country of the league at the time when the competition is conducted, subject to the qualification in sub clause A below.
3) The Player is not under suspension in that Player’s local competition during the period of the competition.
AFL Europe may on a case by case basis, waive the eligibility requirements if it is satisfied that a player is a bona fide resident in the country of the league and his participation would be in the best interests of the competition. Submissions in this regard must be made by lodging a Application for Eligibility Exemption – 2016. Any player who has previously obtained exemption must apply again in 2016 – please complete the form and email to email@example.com
Tournament Rules and Eligibility
Team Registration & Waiver:
The Eventbrite form makes it compulsory for all players, coaches and team officials to specify which team they are registration for/with however, all teams need to submit a Euro Cup 2016 – Team Entry Form before the cut-off date (Saturday 17th September) as well as a Euro Cup 2016 – Team List and a AFL Europe Euro Cup – Waiver and Release – all players must sign this form before registration on Friday 7th October 2016. This will ensure all information is received by us and we can then go ahead with the rankings and draw.