Is your footy club yet to plan its end-of-year footy trip? Is your local team looking for a challenge and fun in the same event?
2014 will again provide an end of season event to cater for clubs, teams and players who will not be participating in the Axios Euro Cup in London. Following the success of the 2013 edition of this packaged end of season Footy trip, we’ve again teamed up with one of Europe’s premier warm weather sports resorts in the beautiful Algarve region of Portugal for AFL Europe Algarve 9s.
- Tournament Registration.
- 2 Nights Accommodation.
- Complimentary Breakfasts.
- Tournament Draw & BBQ.
- Post Carnival Presentation & BBQ.
- Use of select on site sports facilities.
- Use of Jacuzzi, Sauna and Turkish Bath.
- Photo Library DVD of Event.
+ Extras available on request: additional nights, airport transfers, fun activities. More details on the resort can be found at www.browns-club.com.
All details available here: Aussie Rules 9 a side Tournament – Algarve 9’s.
The tournament will take place on Saturday October 18th in a blitz format (see Program AFL Europe Browns Algarve 9s 2014) and is open to a limited number of club or composite teams, with a maximum squad size of 15 and a minimum of 12. There will be no limit on the participation of Australian players.
To secure your team’s place in the 2014 AFL Europe Algarve 9s, teams need to contact Stefan Uusitalo at the resort (E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org). Deposit of €100 due on team confirmation and full payment due 3 months before the event, July 18th. You must stay at the resort in order to participate.
Limited space available – Make sure you book asap to ensure your team will be there!
Vilamoura is a short distance from Faro Airport, which is served by the following airlines and airports.
- Aer Lingus – Belfast, Cork & Dublin
- Air Berlin – Berlin-Tegel, Dusseldorf, Munich
- ArkeFly – Amsterdam
- British Airways – London Gatwick
- Easyjet – Belfast International, Bristol, Glasgow International, Liverpool, London Gatwick, London-Luton, London-Southend, Newcastle Upon Tyne and Paris-Orly.
- Jet2.com – East Midlands, Glasgow International, Leeds/Bradford, Newcastle Upon Tyne.
- Lufthansa – Frankfurt, Munich.
- Monarch Airlines – Birmingham, East Midlands, Leeds/Bradford, London-Gatwick, London-Luton, Manchester.
- Norwegian Air Shuttle – Copenhagen, London-Gatwick, Oslo-Gardermoen, Stockholm-Arlanda
- Ryanair – Beauvais, Bristol, Cherleroi, Cologne/Bonn, Dortmund, Dublin, East Midlands, Edinburgh, Eindhoven, Leeds/Bradford, Liverpool, London-Stansted, Manchester, Glasgow-Prestwick.
- TAP Portugal – Lisbon
- Transavia.com – Amsterdam, Eindhoven, Groningen